Met One Instruments tested the monitor upon arrival at our service center and the only parts replaced were the weatherproof enclosure and the inlet tube. The E-BAM worked just fine. Another example of quality and ruggedness of Met One Instruments’ products.
- Met One Overcomes Environmental Challenges with Owens Lake Monitoring Network
- Met One Acquires Climet Meteorological Instruments (Bookmark Us Now!)
- The California Air Resources Board (CARB) Study with the Met One Instruments’ BAM 1020
- SASS & S/SASS Speciation Monitors
- Met One Instruments, Inc. Announces Nationwide Trade-In Program for Older Style BAM-1020, Other Monitors, for the BAM-1020 PM2.5 FEM (EQPM-0308-170)